From Peace Corps Wiki
 Help pages for new wiki users
I will create these pages and a category for them but not link them to anything else at the moment. These come from WikiFON help template. --Rcollman 03:40, 20 March 2008 (PDT)
- Help:Contents Current help page from navigation box "Help" link
- Help:Editing Editing help
- Help:Add page Add a page
- Help:Request for help Request for help
- Picture help
- Help:Page features WikiFON page features
- Help:Style guide Style guide
- Guidelines for contributors Guidelines for contributors
- Documentation philosophy
- Help:User settings User settings
Thanks Chris, look forward to working with you --Willd 20:40, 24 February 2008 (PST)
Some pages to store "stuff"
 Testing Stuff
- User_talk:Rcollman/TemplatePCwikiHelp start of peacecorpswiki help template.
- User_talk:Rcollman/TemplateSandbox temporary template testing area
 Memory aids for common formats
 New page suggestions
A style page was just added Peace_Corps_Wiki:Style_guide. Your welcome to add these other pages. The wiki version just got updated so that is a lot off my mind. Help pages do need some work.... I like the .css idea.
--Willd 10:15, 19 March 2008 (PDT)