From Peace Corps Wiki
The InterWiki map charts interwiki link prefixes. If you wish to propose a new prefix, please do so on the talk page.
Editing administrators should remember that the prefix (first column) cannot contain spaces ( ), colons (:), ampersands (&), or equal signs (=). They should not be two letters, to avoid likely conflict with languages (en:, fr:, etc). Unlike the first column suggests, none of the letters in the prefixes are case sensitive. The second column need to follow the established format, specifically "http://example.com/$1"
A script copies the list below into the database regularly - it is set to run daily at 9PM PST (5AM UTC). So if you want to see if your changes worked, check them after that time.
Please do not change the format of this table, as the script depends on the format in order to update the database.
 Search engines (including site searches)
- PubMed is sometimes known as Medline.
- For most (all?) search engines listed here, you should not use spaces in the search terms, but a plus sign instead. Or use a hyphen to specify that the words are adjoining.
- This works for Google, Scholar... (others not yet checked)
- With Pubmed it makes no difference whether hyphen (minus signs) or plus signs are used - Searching for a phrase says quotes or hyphens are used for a phrase search, but they don't seem to make a difference in practice.)
- Note that Google Scholar is Scholar, not GoogleScholar.