From Peace Corps Wiki
|Business Days:||Days Total: 62|
|FOIA Request Summaries & Total Days until Final Response(30).|
|FOIA Appeals (10).|
 Appeal Requested June 2nd 2011
Dear FOIA officer, This is an appeal under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552. It has been WELL over 20 business days since my request was received by your agency on March 21st. This period clearly exceeds the 20 days provided by the statute, thus I deem my request denied. A copy of my correspondence and the email form showing receipt by your office will be forwarded. The information which I have requested is clearly releasable under FOIA and in my opinion, may not validly be protected by any of the Act’s exemptions. I trust that upon re-consideration, you will reverse the decision denying me access to this material and grant my original request. As I have made this request in the capacity of a interested member of public and this information is of timely value, I would appreciate your expediting the consideration of my appeal in every way possible. Thank you for your assistance.
 Response Memo April 22nd 2011 =
We are unable to provide you a final determination on your request within the statutory time frame established by the FOIA.
We anticipate providing a respond to you by April 29, 2011. If you agree to this extension, no reply is necessary. If we subsequently deny your request, you still have the right to file an administrative appeal. You may wish to consider limiting the scope of your request so that we can process it more quickly. If you want to limit your request, please submit a reply to this notification. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Denora Miller, FOIA Officer at (202) 692-1236 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely, Meenoch Kim FOIA/PA Intern
 Received March 21st 2011
This serves as an acknowledgement of your FOIA request. Your request has been assigned tracking number FOIA Request No. 11-113. You will receive a respond within 20 business days. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at FOIA@peacecorps.gov.
 Requested March 20th 2011
Dear FOIA Officer,
This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). I am requesting the following information: From Peace Corps Headquarters:
- 1) The current Peace Corps' listing of all staff positions within Washington DC headquarters, title, salary, pay plan, level, Grade.
- 2) The current Peace Corps' organizational chart or hierarchy for all staff positions within Washington DC headquarters.
- 3) The current Peace Corps' listing of all consultants and or part time positions within the agency including Location, Title, salary, Pay Plan Level, Grade, Contract code, COTR information
- 4) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the regional offices within the United States by regional office Location, Title , salary, Pay Plan Level, Grade,
- 5) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for all offices outside of the United States or "in country" by country, Title, Name ,salary, Pay Plan Level, Grade,
- 6) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the all Peace Corps bycountry CDs (Country Director)
- 7) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the all Peace Corps by country of PCMOs, (Peace Corps Medical Officer)
- 8) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the all Peace Corps bycountry of PTOs (Programing Training Officer)
- 9) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the all Peace Corps by country of BFOs (Budget and Fiscal Officer)
- 10) The current Peace Corps' staff directory for the all Peace Corps by country of APCDs (Associate Peace Corps Director)
- 11) The current mailing addresses for all Peace Corps offices outside of the United States by country.
An electronic fulfillment of this request would be ideal for both parties. You are welcome to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have in fulfilling this request. Please let me know if the charges exceed $100 before continuing.