From Peace Corps Wiki
|Requested:||Feb 1 2010|
|PC Received:||Feb 4 2010 (4 day(s))*|
|PC Response:||Mar 12 2010 (21 days)*|
|Appeal Requested:||Mar 22 2010|
|PC Appeal Received:||Apr 6 2010 (12 day(s))*|
|PC Appeal Response:||Apr 28 2010 (17 days)*|
|Business Days:||Days Total: 57|
|*Business Days btw FOIA Actions|
|FOIA Request Summaries & Total Days until Final Response(30).|
|FOIA Appeals (10).|
 Appeal Response April 28th 2010
This is in response to your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Specifically, you request the information listed below. Our response is in bold.
1) The current Peace Corps' staff directory (2010).
Enclosed please find the Peace Corps Alphabetical Employee Directory which consists of seventy-one (71) pages. After careful review, seventy (70) pages were redacted pursuant to 5 U.S.C. § 552(b)(2) which prohibits from disclosure records related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency. The remaining one (1) page is releasable in its entirety.
2) The current Peace Corps' political appointee list.
Enclosed please find a list of the Peace Corps' political appointees (1 page). No pages have been withheld. We are providing this at no cost to you.
3) The current list of all Peace Corps' consultants and or part time positions.
Enclosed please find a list of all Peace Corps' consultants and part-time positions (4 pages). No pages have been withheld. We are providing this at no cost to you.
 Documents and Articles
 Staff Listing and Consultants
- See the heavy redactions including the REMOVAL all in-country staff on the 2010 Staff Directory
As compared to the completely and unredacted 2009 Staff Directory
 Political Appointee Listing
- http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/File:Political_Appointee_List.pdf (all revisions)
- http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/images/Political_Appointee_List.pdf (latest revision)
- http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/FOIA_11043 (2011)
- http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/FOIA_10053 (2010)
- http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/FOIA_10019 (2009)