From Peace Corps Wiki
|Requested:||May 18 2009|
|PC Received:||May 18 2009 (1 day(s))*|
|PC Response:||Aug 7 2009 (58 days)*|
|Business Days:||Days Total: 58|
|*Business Days btw FOIA Actions|
|FOIA Request Summaries & Total Days until Final Response(30).|
You requested electronic copies of the following:
- 1. The Safety of the Volunteer 2008
- 2. The Health of the Volunteer 2008
- 3. FY 2008 Quantitative Early Termination Report
- 4. Reports detailing statistics of marriage of volunteers
- 5.Peace Corps Partnership Project Program annual reports
- 6. Statistics on volunteers requesting and obtaining cash-in-lieu by country and year
- 7. All raw data from the Peace Corps Volunteer Close of Survey (COS) Survey
- 8. Statistics on the number of people who started and completed each stage of the application process
- 9. A list of your past FOIA requests, including the fees you paid for those requests
You agreed to pay a maximum of $100.00.
In response you are being provided with a CD-ROM containing the following documents:
- ET Summary FY 2008: Worldwide, Africa Region, EMA Region, and IAP Region. Peace Corps no longer issues the Quantitative Early Termination Report.
- Peace Corps Partnership Project Program Fiscal Year 2007 Annual Report, FY 2007 PCPP Annual Report, and Office of Private Sector Initiatives Year-End Report: Fiscal Year 2008.
- A list of your past FOIA requests. The amount of the fees you paid for those requests could not be located.
- Peace Corps Volunteer COS global, region and country reports.
On June 22, 2009, we received an email from you clarifying number seven of your request as follows: “The request should include reports on the numerical results of non-open-ended questions for the global report, regional reports, and country reports. If there (are) any summary or analysis on the open-ended responses, that should be included as well.” Please note that Peace Corps does not provide a summary or analysis of the open-ended responses.
The Health of the Volunteer 2008 and Safety of the Volunteer 2008 are not yet available. Please check back with us in September 2009. Peace Corps does not maintain statistics on volunteer marriages. You may contact Antioch University at http://www.antioch.edu for a copy of C. Juanita Graul’s preliminary thesis entitled, “The Impact of Peace Corps Service: A Study of returned Volunteers – 1961 to 1995 which contains results of a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer survey question on marriage.
On July 28, 2009, we received your payment of search fees related to request number six for which there were no responsive documents, and your note stating that you wished to cancel request number eight.