From Peace Corps Wiki
On Blogger you can show other volunteers' stories on your own blog!
Log into your Blogger.com account.
This will take you to your Blogger Dashboard, which is a list of all of your blogs on the site along with controls for customizing them. Select "Layout" for your desired blog.
The "Layout" tab will be displayed, providing a graphical representation of your blog, including the area where blog posts appear and areas where you can add customized elements.
3. Click on 'Add a Gadget'. Another window will open with a list of elements that you can add to your blog. Select "Add to Blog" underneath the "Feed" element, which opens a "Configure Feed" dialog box.
4. Copy your country's feed from PeaceCorpsJournals Example: If you want the most recent blog entries from The Gambia go to country's blog entries page http://peacecorpsjournals.com/?showcountry,ga@blog and by clicking on the RSS button in the middle gives the RSS feed which is what you need http://peacecorpsjournals.com/rss/ga/blog/50.xml
5. Paste the RSS link URL into the "Feed URL" box of the Blogger "Configure Feed" dialog. Select "Continue." If you make a mistake, click "Cancel" and start again.
6. Save your changes. After clicking on "Continue," a dialog box will open showing the title of the blog feed you are publishing, an option to select how many items you wish to display, and check boxes to show "Item dates" and "Item sources/authors." Make your selections, review how the feed will look on your blog, and select "Save Changes" when satisfied.
7. Place your new feed. The feed you just added will show up as the top item in your list of side page elements. Left-click, hold, and drag the feed element to move it to a different slot on the side, or to the top or bottom section of your blog. When satisfied, click on "Save." Then click "Preview" to see how your new feed appears. Use "Clear Edits" to undo the changes and start over.